ONLY WE OFFER THIS BECAUSE WE KNOW
Because we know you will need this.
Coated Fiberglass Wall Snake the ultimate cable pulling tool.
The rectangular shape of this wall snake DOES NOT lose strength when being pushed — applying force against the wide side. By simply
turning it 180 degrees it practically bends back on Its self. GREAT for those difficult short turns and bends. It is 4.5 mtr in length
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING! , "Why pay money for this, when I can just use plastic tongue from tongue and groove sheets"
But here is why we recomend the wall snake. Plastic tongue is 15mm wide, to wide for some installations, and it has a memory, its frustrating when the apprentice coils it up after you told them not to, and when you go to use it end up WASTING TIME TRYING TO GET IT STRAIGHT. so you can get it up the wall to pull cable.
This wall snake HAS NO MEMORY, because it is plastic coated fibreglass. it is ONLY 5MM WIDE and can be pushed inside 20mm conduit, wall and floor cavities
You will be surprised and YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE SURPRISED with the neater installs, to be able to hide the cables in the most trickiest situations. Use less surface conduit and keep your customers happy.
Using this product to get cables down walls with insulation wool inside them will save you alot of time and grief.
One end is supplied with a bullet tip for penetrating insulation. The other end has a new tip with a metal cup or saddle for laying cables in flat. Simply lay the cable or cables in the cup saddle, and tape them in place, ready for pulling cable.
AND WE OFFER THE UNIVERSAL SWIVEL TIP FOR FREE WHEN YOU ORDER FROM US!
Polypropylene plastic coating eliminates the fibreglass from splintering.
A coated fiberglass rectangular snake that goes where a round rod can’t!
• Extremely portable and light-weight.
• Comes coiled in PVC dispenser less than 30 cm in diameter and lighter than 1 kg.
• Non-conductive polypropylene coated fiberglass won’t rust or corrode.
• Rectangular snake will accommodate 90 degree bends in 25 mm conduit and can easily penetrate blown-in insulation.
• Can be bent 180 degrees within a 75 mm radius but retains memory to a straight line.
• Bright yellow polypropylene coating eliminates the possibility of shattering and is self-lubricating.
• Use primarily inside walls, under floors and between tack strip and wall.
FREE UNIVERSAL SWIVEL TIP INCLUDED!!! EXCLUSIVE FROM ELECTRICIANS TOOLS ONLINE.COM
ADD ONE TO YOUR CART TODAY
Easy InstallOne last cable to run and the plasterers had sheeted me out yet again and wall was packed with insulation (the old yellow tongue wouldn't budge) but the wall snake made quick work of it and then neatly packed back into it's conduit. real time saver, great product.
wall snakegoes up walls through insulation easy .put it on the spot every time.thrown out the yellow tounges.
Submit a Review...
All Prices are in Australian Dollars excluding GST
Knipex Ergostrip Dismantling Tool
16 95 01 - ERGOSTRIP UNIVERSAL DISMANTLING TOOL
· Use the Knipex ergo strip cable stripper for fast and precise dismantling and stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cable (e.g. twisted pair), coax cable, SDI and Solar DC cable up to 4mm2.
· Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath
· Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas
· Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2; 0.3; 0.8; 1.5; 2.5 and 4 mm2
· Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges
· Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid
· Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip
· Housing made from stable glass fibre reinforced plastic