Kyoritsu 6050 Fault Loop and RCD Tester
KYORITSU 6050 Combitester provides the ultimate in Microprocessor technology offering FAULT LOOP and RCD tests with a comprehensive memory and downloading test results.
• LOOP Impedance 200/2000Ω range measurement is carried out using a test current of 15mA. This current will not trip RCD’s rated at 30mA or greater.
• High resolution for low Loop Impedance (resolution of 0.01Ω) on 20Ω range.
• Direct reading of Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC) and earth fault current.
• RCD tests at 0 and 180 degree phase angle switch permit quick tests and consistent readings.
• Test of a large kind of RCD's Standard, Selective, AC and A (DC sensitive breakers).
• Constant current source circuitry ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of readings.
• RCD Ramp test in order to indicate the actual tripping current of RCD.
• Contact Voltage Reading (UC). with two selectable contact voltage limits (50 and 25V).
• Visual indication of correct wiring status and automatic lock-out if test resistors overheats.
• Designed to IEC 61010-1, IEC 61557 and high protection degree IP54.
• The stored data can be downloaded to PC via USB Adapter Model 8212-USB.
(AS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA, SOFTWARE AND CABLE COST $196.54 +GST INCLUDES KEW REPORT SOFTWARE)
FOR MORE TECH DATA GO TO
Submit a Review...
Express Post Satchels on most items.
Pay Pal accepts all Credit Cards
All Prices are in Australian Dollars excluding GST
Wire Stripper Crimper
SAVE TIME WITH THESE!
Coax, and up to 4 Core 7/030 screen cable, and DC SOLAR Cable.
These make fast work of stripping screen cable and coax and
single insulated cable including DC Solar cable up to 6mm2
TPS 1.5mm2 - 2.5mm2
Heavy duty model
Cuts soft copper/aluminum cable
Crimps insulated, non-insulated and auto ignition terminals
Wire size: 0.20-6.0mm2
Look how fast they are watch quick video now.