made by Kyoritsu. It does just about everything you need.
• Designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V.
• CAT.IV Clamp Meters can measure the Voltage and Current in both very low and high power circuits.
• Thus, very useful for power distribution companies, power utilities and maintenance fields.
• True RMS enables an accurate measurement.
• Red LED, as "Non Contact Voltage" function, gives warning to the user on the presence of AC Voltage.
• Double molding gives comfortable feeling in palm.
• 6039 counts with Bar Graph display.
• MIN/MAX function enables to keep easily min & max value during measurement.
AC A 0~600.0A
DC A 0~600.0A
AC V 6/60/600V
DC V 600m/6/60/600V
Ω 600/6k/60k/600k/6M/60MΩ (Auto Ranging)
|±1%rdg±5dgt (600~6M) / ±5%rdg±8dgt (60M)
Continuity buzzer Buzzer Sounds at 100Ω
Frequency/DUTY 10/100/1k/10kHz (Auto Ranging) / 0.1~99.9%
Temperature -50ºC ~ +300ºC (With the use of Temperature probe 8216)
Conductor Size Ø33mm
Withstand Voltage 6880V AC for 5 seconds
Safety Standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V,
Power Source R03 (1.5V) (AAA) × 2
Dimensions 243(L) × 77(W) × 36(D)mm
Accessories 7066 (Test Lead)
9094 (Carrying Case)
Option 8216 (Temperature Probe)
Submit a Review...
Express Post Satchels on most items.
Pay Pal accepts all Credit Cards
All Prices are in Australian Dollars excluding GST
Wire Stripper Crimper
SAVE TIME WITH THESE!
Coax, and up to 4 Core 7/030 screen cable, and DC SOLAR Cable.
These make fast work of stripping screen cable and coax and
single insulated cable including DC Solar cable up to 6mm2
TPS 1.5mm2 - 2.5mm2
Heavy duty model
Cuts soft copper/aluminum cable
Crimps insulated, non-insulated and auto ignition terminals
Wire size: 0.20-6.0mm2
Look how fast they are watch quick video now.