Kyoritsu digital clamp meter 2046R
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
made by Kyoritsu. It does just about everything you need.
• Designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V.
• CAT.IV Clamp Meters can measure the Voltage and Current in both very low and high power circuits.
• Thus, very useful for power distribution companies, power utilities and maintenance fields.
• True RMS enables an accurate measurement.
• Red LED, as "Non Contact Voltage" function, gives warning to the user on the presence of AC Voltage.
• Double molding gives comfortable feeling in palm.
• 6039 counts with Bar Graph display.
• MIN/MAX function enables to keep easily min & max value during measurement.
AC A 0~600.0A
DC A 0~600.0A
AC V 6/60/600V
DC V 600m/6/60/600V
Ω 600/6k/60k/600k/6M/60MΩ (Auto Ranging)
|±1%rdg±5dgt (600~6M) / ±5%rdg±8dgt (60M)
Continuity buzzer Buzzer Sounds at 100Ω
Frequency/DUTY 10/100/1k/10kHz (Auto Ranging) / 0.1~99.9%
Temperature -50ºC ~ +300ºC (With the use of Temperature probe 8216)
Conductor Size Ø33mm
Withstand Voltage 6880V AC for 5 seconds
Safety Standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V,
Power Source R03 (1.5V) (AAA) × 2
Dimensions 243(L) × 77(W) × 36(D)mm
Accessories 7066 (Test Lead)
9094 (Carrying Case)
Option 8216 (Temperature Probe)
Submit a Review...